Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW that week sure went quick!
A new Christmas card to share recycling from an old Christmas card too!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card with scalloped edge front.
2. Matted and layered 2 different patterned green paper which I have distressed with DI forest moss.
3. Matted and layered image onto cold pearlescent card and added 3 red pearl gems.
4. Wrapped organza gold and Merry Christmas ribbon along the bottom.
5. To finish off added gold gems to the top 2 corners.
Many thanks for visiting