Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all well and have a wonderful weekend.
Rick and I had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed being spoilt at the beach on Monday which was my birthday!
I want to thank each and everyone of you who left comments and visited whilst I was on holiday, you all ROCK!
A Christmas card today recycling an old Christmas card topper.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered cream snowflake paper.
3. Matted and layered topper onto green card.
4. Added green gems to the 4 corners.
5. To finish off added a snowflake doily.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #74 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #431 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #43 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #375 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!