Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW only tomorrow left of our holiday and I can't believe how quick it has gone.
I hope that you are all keeping well!
A male vintage card to share today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent base card.
2. Matted and layered dark red and patterned paper.
3. Distressed around edges of topper with DI fired brick.
4. Added a couple of male clock stickers from my stash.
5. To finish off distressed around sentiment before adhering with foam pads.
Many thanks for visiting and commenting!