Good Afternoon Crafty Friends,
Today sharing with you my DT project for Conie Fong.
I have created an easel card using the wonderful wreath penguin from Conie's Etsy Store.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image:
Penguin - BV23, BV25, BV29, C00, C01, C03
Beak/Feet - Y38, YR16
Coat/Hat - R35, R27, R56, R59
Bow - G20, YG61, YG63
Glitter for the fur on wreath, hat and coat
Here is a close up of the colouring.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card, scored the front of the card to create easel card.
2. On base of card wrapped silver ribbon around blue snowflake card, added sentiment and tree charm.
3. Printed image colours with above Copics and cut out with SB circle die before matting and layering onto grey pearlescent card which has been die cut with SD Christmas bell die.
4. Matted and layered topper onto navy blue card which has been die cut with SB circle die.
5. Matted and layered snowflake card onto front of card, adhered the topper.
6. To finish off added clear gems to the 4 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes Christmas
Crafty by Designs - Christmas
The Paper Shelter #364 - Snowy Days
Cardz for Guyz #208 - Christmas Critters
City Crafter #440 - Pick up a Penguin
Digi Choosday #48 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.