Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all keeping well and had a good day yesterday.
Today is all about Christmas, I have about 24 more cards to make and plan to get them finished off today.
I am sharing with you a Christmas card using some of the new Distress Oxides and a Tim Holtz stamp.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold mirri card.
3. To create the background I used DO festive berries, pine needles, scattered straw.
4. I then stamped the snowman and embossed with Frantage, drew around snowman with DI black soot.
5. To finish off I spritzed with Imagination Crafts Starlight.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #215 - AG/Christmas
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #94 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #412 - Anything Christmas Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #113 - Christmas is Coming
Many thanks for visiting today!