Good Morning Crafty Friends,
A nice relaxing day planned today with some colouring thrown in.
I had a good productive weekend which is always good.
Today a quick simple card using Distress Ink and Inkylicious stamp set.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card.
3. Stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I then used DI faded jeans and distressed the background, I then splattered water and removed with paper tissue.
5. To finish off added brown pearl gems and used Copics to colour the face.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #232 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #28 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #10 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!