Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Not sure what I have planned for today yet not decided whether to do some colouring or do some mixed media work, decisions, decisions.
Sharing a card using Anna Marie papers and IndigoBlu stamps.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered patterned papers from Garden blooms paper pad.
3. Stamped image onto white card with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder then water coloured with Zig colour brush pens.
4. Distressed around image with DI shaded lilac.
5. To finish off stamped the butterfly 3 times and cut out to add around the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #320 - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #9 - Anything Goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Any Card Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!