Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Sunday to you all, we had a lovely evening out last night for a meal.
Today my friend Gill is popping in for a couple of hours crafting.
I am sharing with you a card I made using one of the images from my Copic classes last weekend.
This cute little penguin is from Gerda Steiner Designs.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered silver mirri and star patterned paper.
3. Stamped and coloured penguin with Copic Sketch markers then matted and layered onto silver mirri card.
4. Stamped sentiment and distressed with DO salty ocean before matting and layering onto silver mirri card.
5. To finish off added blue gems to 3 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - P is for Penguin
Colour Crazy #44 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #436 - AG Option Sentiment
Polkadoodles #44 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #320 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critters Crazies #20 - AG with an Animal
Crafty Animals #20 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today