Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all well and having a good week.
Wednesday already and this week seems to be flying by.
A shabby chic canvas to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square canvas.
2. Matted and layered blue and patterned paper which have been toned down with white Gesso.
3. Added strips of text tissue paper, washi tape, and book text.
3. Added a layer of lace and seam binding which has been stamped on in DO tumbled glass, also splattered blue paint.
4. To create the topper used an assortment of ephemera from stash.
5. To finish off added the leaf flourish, Live ticket, paper clay corner and heart gem to centre of flower.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
We Love 2 Create #14 - Anything Goes Mixed Media
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.