Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW the last day of 2018 and what a year it has been.
Lots of ups and downs but on the whole it has been a good year.
We have a quiet day planned and bringing in 2019 at home with our Fur Babies.
Whatever your plans are stay safe and wishing you all a wonderful day.
My card today is using Stamps by Me stamp and Imagination Crafts Starlight Paints.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped edge base card.
2. Matted and layered maroon coloured card.
3. Stamped the wine glasses and sentiment with black Versafine and embossed.
4. Using the laminated part of stamp using Starlight paint in Light Maroon.
5. Stamped around the glasses with the wine stain stamp and then added splats.
Just want to thank you for your continued support of not only my blog but my you tube channel too!
I hope that next year is a jam pack year full of crafting!
Happy Crafting & All the best for 2019