Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Rick and I had a lovely day out yesterday visiting our good friend Mike and Mr Bentley.
The weather was awful but it was so nice to see Mike again, I do speak to him quite often on Facetime but it isn't the same as in person.
Friends are so important in life and I am so blessed in having very good friends.
Today is a card made using Stamping Bella Snapshot - Lean on Me stamp.
I have used the following Copics, I stamped the image in Memento Desert sand which was new to me, not sure if I enjoyed it or not, I haven't decided LOL
Skin - E50, E51, E53
Curly Hair - E41, E43, E47, E49
Straight Hair - E19, E09, E15
Dresses - BV00, BV01, BV02, R20, R22, R27
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and lilac card.
3. Wrapped the spotty ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Stamped image and coloured with above Copics, matted and layered with gold card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and blue, lilac and pink pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #48 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #440 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #48 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #324 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #48 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #203 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!