Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well it sure has come quick the end of January which means I am sharing my DT project for Conie Fong
For today's project I have used Crystal Fairy but without the crystals.
I have used the following Copic's:
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair, E71, E74, E77
Dress - BG11, BG15, BG49
Butterflies - YR12, YR15, YR18
Wings - BG15, B00, YR01, YR12
Rocks - W0, W03, W05
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered gold and peach spotted card, before adhering both layers to base card wrapped organza and satin ribbon around.
3. Printed image and coloured with above Copic's before matting and layering onto teal card.
4. Die cut butterfly and distressed with Artistry Inks.
5. To finish off added the flourish and 3 small roses.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #235 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #3 - Anything Colouring Goes
Polkadoodles #4 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #5 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!