Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Friday to you all!
Well didn't do too bad at weigh in and dentist yesterday which is a blessing.
Today sharing a new card using Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamps.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square deckle edge card base.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. To create background I used DI shaded lilac, faded jeans and wilted violet onto water colour card.
4. I then stamped the stems and flowers, restamped the flowers, water coloured with ZIG brush pens cut out and decoupaged onto page.
5. To finish off stencilled some butterflies with DI hickory smoke.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World #1 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #30 - Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!