Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope you have all had a good weekend.
I had a wonderful day at Maria Moorehouse's workshop, it was great to catch up with my Clarity friends.
Today sharing a card using Clarity Stamp Gentian & Columbine stamp along with Artistry inks and Viva Decor acrylic paint to create the shaving foam background.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue pearlescent card.
3. Created background using shaving foam technique with Viva Decor acrylic paint in red and blue.
4. Stamped flower, masked and distressed around flowers with Artistry Inks, I then coloured with flowers with watercolour paints.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added red pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle #13 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Make it Flowery
Simply Create Too #145 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #445 - Blue, Green + 1 other Colour (Red)
Many thanks for visiting today