Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW the last Sunday of January, another busy month has gone so quickly.
I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Today a colouring card to share and for this I have used Stamping Bella I Heart You stamp.
I have used the following Copics to colour the image.
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20
Hair E41, E43, E47/E35, E57, E49
Top 1 - V12, V15, V17
Top 2 - V22, V25, V28
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered black and purple patterned card.
3. Stamped image and coloured with above Copics.
4. Stamped sentiment and outlined both with Copic Black pen.
5. To finish off add white pearl gems to 2 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #3 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #4 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #332 - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday #4 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!