Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I hope that you are all well this Saturday morning.
I am today sharing my DT project for Conie Fong
I have used this cute little penguin called Snowy the Penguin Let it Snow
I have used different colours than the usual for penguin's cloths just for a change.
I have used the following Copic's to colour the image:
Penguin - BV23, BV25, BV29
Beak - Y15, Y17
Hat - Y06, Y16, Y38, YR23
Jumper - E34, E35, E37
Scarf - YR23 Y06, Y15, Y38
Boots YR21, YR24, YR27
Step by Step
1. Cream pearlescent card scored to create A5 card base.
2. Matted and layered recycled packaging.
3. Die cut yellow embossed card with SB curved rectangle die.
4. Printed penguin and coloured with above Copics, then die cut using above die.
5. To finish off I added to little bows and die cut the letters to make the words "let it snow"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
As you like it Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #47 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #563 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #381 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #183 - Snow much Fun
The Crafty Addicts #56 - Anything Goes
Many thank for visiting today!