Good Morning Crafty Friends,
The dreaded dentist first thing this morning, I do hate going but needs must if we want to keep our teeth. Finger's crossed I don't need any treatment.
Again off to weigh in also fingers crossed I have lost a couple of lbs.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square base card.
2. Matted and layered brown embossed card.
3. To create background I used shaving foam and Distress inks.
4. Stamped the owl onto cream card with Versafine and heat embossed, cut out and decoupaged onto background.
5. To finish off I added cog onto wheel base of owl and in the corner of the card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Crafty Creations #382 - Anything Goes
The Male Room #102 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #56 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #212 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!