Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Saturday has come around quite quickly this week.
I have had such a very busy week with DT samples etc that today is all about videoing new projects for my you tube channel.
A new card using the Time Travellers stamp set from Tim Holtz
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card.
3. To create background I used shaving foam technique with distress reinkers.
4. Stamped the cogs with Archival ink, on separate piece of card stamp the image with Versafine embossed, coloured with Distress marker pens and cut out.
5. To finish off I added the clock time piece.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Vintage Journey - Put your Stamp on It
Crafting with Friends #77 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #444 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #330 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!