Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your weekend going so far?
I have had a busy one so far and today is going to be very busy too!
Between Christmas and New Year I managed to take one of Kit and Clowder's free colouring classes.
I loved the look of the rainbow mane on the unicorn and decided to have a go.
You can check out the free class here
Below is the image coloured with Prisma Colour Pencils
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white scalloped square base card.
2. Matted and layered pale pink and patterned card.
3. Printed image and coloured with Copics, cut out and matted and layered onto pink card.
4. Added the birthday sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the pink gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #1 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #2 - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #22 - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals #22 - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations #99 - Happy Birthday
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Love to Craft #30 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!