Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Hope you are all well?
I am looking forward to going to Kath's today which will be our first crafty play day this year.
Not entirely sure on what we will be doing yet but I think lots of Tim Hotlz goodies will be used.
Sharing a vintage card with you today.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered dark beige and printed paper card.
3. Matted and layered distressed card which I have wrapped lace around.
4. Matted and layered image from stash onto dark beige card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and flowers with pearls.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #78 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!