Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Can you believe it is the end of June already!
I had a lovely afternoon chilling out in the garden and spent the evening watching movies and doing some knitting!
I have coloured the image using the following Copics:
Skin E40, E41, E42, E43, R01, E71
Hair - E41, E43, E47
Dress - YR61, YR65, YR68
Flower - Y08, Y15, Y000
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card.
2. Matted and layered peach and patterned card from my stash.
3. Coloured image with above Copics and matted and layered onto orange card.
4. Added lace and pearl stem down one side.
5. To finish off cut out the butterflies and added around the image.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy #25 - Anything Colouring Goes
Crafty Catz #468 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #26 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #354 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #171 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!