Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How is your week going so far?
A rather quiet week so far, no Kath this week as she is away visiting her grandson so apart from visiting dad a nice gentle week, I do have some cards to make but having a day off today from the crafting and going to sit and knit for a change whilst watching a movie this afternoon once I return from Slimming World.
A new card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered beige and floral card which has been distressed with DI Victorian velvet.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto pink card which has been distressed with DI gathered twigs.
4. Added lace and pink pearls along the bottom of the card.
5. To finish off added the butterfly and pink gems as well as the quote.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Arty Divas #2 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #100 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #111 - Always Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges #8 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #116 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!