Good Morning Friends,
Don't know where this week has gone but it sure has got to Wednesday real quick.
I am going to spend the day in the craft room creating with my new stamps and dies.
Whatever your plans are have fun and stay safe.
Sharing a new card using another of the digi kits from The Paper Shelter, this is called Glittery and Sparkly. I do love these images.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered yellow and green card.
3. Printed out the backing paper design and the image.
4. Matted and layered onto pink card and decoupaged the image.
5. To finish off added gold stars around the image and gold gems on 2 of the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #124 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness #57 - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2028 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!