Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Welcome to the last day of April!
This morning I have my virtual Slimming World meeting and then a bit of crafting, not sure what yet as haven't made up my mind.
Sharing a male card using recycled topper from last years calendar.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 5 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and patterned paper which have been distressed with Archival distress ink vintage photo.
3. Matted and layered a piece of hessian.
4. Matted and layered topper onto bronze pearlescent card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, cogs and gears.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #232 - Anything Goes
All Fun Challenges #5 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters #27 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!